Friday, November 1, 2013

Star Wang Luo Dan husband say his wife ‘s wedding dresses casual

By the music, as the Motion Picture Production , Ma Zhiyu screenwriter , director, Chang Han , Wang Luo Dan starred , Zhang Hao days starring urban love the movie " I love you love me" , Recently , the film released a set of stills , the heroine wearing a wedding dresses casual ,Wang Luo Dan has a look of melancholy , its image and its appearance is very different from the old idol , the more the film chick with emotional entanglements between tough guy , add a worrying about poignant feeling.
Fall in love with 38 -year-old 20 -year-old chick from girl to woman's uncle child heart metamorphosis.
Films in love big discussion wangluodan elect boyfriend refused microblogging teaser
As for Kong Ergou impression, Wang Luo Dan said he was not familiar with him , just met a few times , Kong Ergou is the kind of feeling very content , but people did not talk much .
With the movie " I love you love me " into the promotional period , triggered by emotional topic is also about making waves . The end of October , the mainland through the microblogging Taking a screenwriter Kong Ergou to wangluodan affection sparked brightest large V, fans forwarding. This wangluodan also publicly responded that " I was kind of a very passive person , usually fail to recover my paper ," Movie " I love you love me" by the Ma Zhiyu screenwriter and guidance , Chang Han Wang Luo Dan starred together , Zhu Dan , Licheng Yuan , Xing , Wang Bojie , Zhang Hao day co-starred . The film tells the story of a successful career with three middle-aged men Zhang Hanyu between women of different ages emotional entanglements , of which the heroine Wang Luo Dan is in the film experienced a period from girl to woman 's psychological transformation.
Exactly like what type of guy, Wang Luo Dan is also the first movie campaign gave his standard "I hope my other half is making me look up , I was a one hundred thousand why, I hope he is that this can help I answer book. temper better, looks can be, there is a simple look, to hearty laughter , kindness filial piety, generous heart and strong . "
When a 20 -year-old chick in love with a 38 -year-old uncle , they are not only 18 years between the time gap , the movie " I love you love me" , Wang Luo Dan decorative role as innocent and understanding for love intense, with Zhang Hanyu vicissitudes of calm in stark contrast. Stills from this exposure , although wangluodan wearing a wedding dresses sleeves, but at least on the face child heart escape plot . How a 20 -year-old white-collar workplace chick how defeat and gentle female teachers Licheng Yuan Zhu Dan Zhang Hanyu won the hearts full of vicissitudes ? This period of high age span of modern urban love what will be the trend ? Have to look forward to after the release of a film gives the final outcome .




No comments:

Post a Comment